Judy L's UFO Challenge

Thursday, August 02, 2007






What I did for summer vacation. I went to visit my folks for 8 days. DD went with me. While I was there I made a "Scrappysak", a "Grace Smartbag" with cover, finished a squiggly hotpad and made two helmet hats. To me it was heaven to sit and craft and visit.



Here is my other part of a great vacation. My mother hosted a picnic at her house and invited all my aunts and uncles over. This is her side of the family. There were several cousins and my aunt from my Dad's side as well.

11 comments:

Kim said...

Im so glad you're posting- I was worried great stuff. Looks like you needed a vacation to recharge :)

Andrea said...

Glad you're back ! Looks like your holiday was a productive one - I love the scrappysak . Looks an ideal size for fabric shopping !

Jeanne said...

It's good to have you back in blogland. And you weren't just sitting around doing nothing either. Great projects, especially the scrappysak.

Clare said...

Great to have you back in Blogland. Love the scrappysak.

Rhonda said...

Very happy you're back and blogging. Looks like you enjoyed yourself and got some projects done.

ShinyNewThing said...

Welcome Back!! I want patterns - love the squiggly hot pad but how is it made, and where did the scrappy sack come from? love it too. Nice to see all the pics, best wishes, Sharon

Alycia~Quiltygirl said...

That green bag is my favorite, I like how it turned out!!! If it doesn't have a home...... (just kidding)

Anonymous said...

Hey Swooze, love the green bag, it is awesome.....
Such a happy looking family.
Eva

flippytale Quilter (Christine) said...

Great looking "Grace Smartbag"!

Melinda said...

Great bags - looks like you had fun on your vacation.

Judy said...

Nice bags! The green one is stunning!