Judy L's UFO Challenge

Friday, October 05, 2007


More Organizing

I just cannot take a picture that shows all the work that I have done. I am done in the room for now until I get some sewing projects with due dates out of the way. I can now get to everything and have refamiliarized myself with what is lurking in there. I still have that stack in the foyer that needs attention as well. I will probably pick away at that as I can but don't want to move too much of it into my sewing room just yet.


This is the 2nd picture down in my October 2nd post. Here is the original post also the 2nd picture down.

More later! Hope you all feel less ashamed of your sewing spaces after seeing mine. I sure have gotten the comments!

4 comments:

Meredith said...

You are doing such a great job. It will feel great to know where everything is and what you have. For me when I cleaned up my fabric stash it really helped me remeber what I had. I also saw what I had very little of which was lights.

Cherold said...

Swooze, the only reason my sewing room doesn't look like yours is my sister and middle daughter took 4 days and completely emptied out the room. Then everything was sorted and we bought plastic bins for the fabrics. What a job...I just did most of the sorting. They did all the work!

CheriS

Sewbaby said...

You are doing great!!!

It is a hard job. I too am in the process...I thought it would take 2 maybe for days to sort and arrange everything...hehe, one week later it is just getting there. I still have one corner that is waist high with stuff!

Susan said...

Isn't it easier to work when the room is organized? I will not show my studio until it gets picked up some. It is really bad.