Judy L's UFO Challenge

Wednesday, October 31, 2007

More Winning and Swapping I have had a few wins that I neglected to mention. First I won these 4 season patterns and have received them! Love it! Then I won this quilting book, rooster and sunflower panel (LOVE both of these things) along with a pattern. How funny. I am signed up for a churn dash swap and that is what is in that pattern. Cool! I really wanted those patterns and stalked her site! hehehe The other win was most unexpected but really nice! Oh and I forgot this one and came back to add it. I won these Hawaiin blocks. I did pay postage though as I felt it was a tad high and only fair.

I went to see Mr. Postman this a.m. Some lucky person is about to receive a pair of pillowcases in the size and pattern of their choice. Let me just say I sure hope they like blue. More paper piecing insanity on the cuff but hey, they look great. Picture will be posted Friday or Saturday once they are received. They have to go due North for a few states so should be quick. Do you recognize yourself here? mwaahaahaahaahaaaaaaaaaaaaa!!! Eeeeeviiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiilllllll!!

Hugs all! I am hanging in there. We have a date set for surgery. No more hoop jumping at the moment. Just hope that nothing changes for the next 4 weeks. Wow that is a long way away!

5 comments:

Carole said...

Wow, you're quite the winner! Hope all goes well with the surgery! Take care!

Erin said...

glad you won! It was nice you had some good news! I hope your husband's surgery does not get rescheduled to a different date too! I love your new pillow cases and block and everything you have on here...how is your 'girl'? get some rest huh?

Debi said...

So glad you have a date for the surgery. I am sure Mark is relieved. I will keep you both in my prayers.

Nana's Quilts said...

Very good wishes that all works out well with the surgery/health challenges. This is exactly the reason that I have some quibble with making this ring "entirely" quilt related. There are one or two other things that impinge on our lives, from time to time.

As you are the named heir, we shall look forward to hearing what you have to say about all of this. Good wishes.
Marne

Kathy said...

Wow! You are a lucky person. I love your site. Good luck with your hubby's surgery.