Judy L's UFO Challenge

Monday, February 04, 2008

Super Quilting Weekend When I finished up my UFOs I pulled out the next UFO to work on. I felt that if it was out and ready to be worked on it would be more likely to happen. With that said...I managed to quilt half of my Simple Simon. I just jumped in before that inner voice stopped me. I am quilting through the middles of the diamonds which means the lines run diagonally. Before work this a.m. I refolded the quilt and layed it out so I can just pick up where I left off. Feels so good to be getting these done!

4 comments:

Nana's Quilts said...

Well - I'm impressed! There was a bit of grousing around here about starting too many things and not finishing them. Hmmmm. So I'm working on the biding of the flannel baby quilt (the nickel patches one). At least one will get done before I leave town.

Quilty wishes,
Marne

Jen said...

I too have been working on my UFO's. I didn't let myself start anything new in January and I made great progress. With that said...what do you do when a UFO just doesn't interest you? Like you hate the colors and everything about it??

Marla said...

I only just noticed your sidebar...5 lbs left to go ! WHOO HOO!

You make me feel like I must get in there and work on a UFO or two. Way to go.

Anonymous said...

Good for you Swooze, both the weight loss and the UFO work. I have been working on my heart quilt and am making great progress. Not so much progress on the weight loss after being away for 6 weeks with my mum feeding me, sigh.