Judy L's UFO Challenge

Thursday, May 15, 2008

Kindness of Others My family has been through a lot over the past few years. If you have been reading along you know the stories. Over this time I have experienced several random acts of kindness. One was a gift certificate to equilter from Sharon where I purchased the following:



The next was a kind offer to quilt a UFO for me. I did not act upon this at first but then later accepted the offer. In return I am donating a QOV to the quilter. I know this is dark but the quilting really shows up well that way. Thanks Alycia!



Quilt back

I am truly blessed by the kindness of these friends.

3 comments:

Andrea said...

Quilters are definitely one of a kind. Lovely quilting on your lovely quilt !

MAMACRAFTY said...

It turned out great!~~!

Mary said...

How generous of her to offer to quilt for you! The quilt is stunning, the quilting makes the applique just jump out at you!