Judy L's UFO Challenge

Sunday, June 01, 2008

7 Sisters Update I have really made some progress. Since Friday night I have finished 3 of the big blocks. When I first started quilting this it was taking me about 35 minutes for each star. I can now quilt on in about 15-20 minutes. Instead of it taking almost four hours I can now finish a block in just over 2. Dang I might finish this thing yet!

I did replace the two diamond pieces the dogs damaged. I will have to mend a few spots but will do those as I come to them.

3 comments:

Teresa said...

Great to hear you are making progress. Shucks by the time you finish this quilt you will be stitching like greased lightening!

Kathy said...

Keep up the good work -- you can get it finished!!! Can't wait to watch your progress

Cathi said...

It will be fun to watch your progress on the sidebar! What a great idea.