Judy L's UFO Challenge

Friday, August 01, 2008

July Accomplishments
  • Arniepats round robin
  • Tami's round robin
  • Karrins round robin
  • hand quilted through all the side setting triangles of my 7 Sisters and have two sides (2 inner borders) completely hand quilted

August Goals

  • finish hand quilting 2 inner borders of 7 Sisters
  • bind 7 Sisters
  • bind the 6" round robin
  • finish my step on 5 round robins at my house or coming to me and mail
  • finish 3 totes and mail
  • knit chemo caps and mail

Yes I know. A huge list. Remember I am kidless for a few weeks and hubby is gone next weekend so I can do whatever I want to! Yippee!!

3 comments:

Greenmare said...

well being kidless you just might finish all that, but that is a LOT to do!! by the way, I loved the baby pictures!!! you were a cutie pie! you probably still are!

Quilt crazy said...

Hi, tried to update to the new ring, was on stashbusters and quilt 4 fun, in the old version, but need a ring number? Any suggestions you might have would be greatly appreciated (hughesjeanne@hotmail.com).

Sounds like you have quilt the list for August...wishing you many happy blissful hours sewing!

Lynn E said...

I remember what a treat it was to have the house to myself. Do what I want without somebody asking for something. Enjoy your time