Judy L's UFO Challenge

Wednesday, August 13, 2008

Minor Set Back I got home last night and managed to make the binding for my 7 Sisters. I even got it sewn on so I could start the hand work. As I was sewing it I thought the last border was just so unweildly. I thought I would be able to smooth it out but there are just so many tucks in it now. I am going to remove the binding and then the border. I need to remeasure, cut and reattach it. I just think of all the work that went into it and want it to look nice. I must say I am a little disappointed but this is the right thing to do.

1 comment:

Teresa said...

The right thing to do is seldom the easy thing to do. You will be glad in years to come that you fixed it. I just wish I could help you out - these things always seem to go with a good friend to chat with while you work.