Judy L's UFO Challenge

Friday, August 29, 2008

New Years Eve Challenge I saw this challenge popping up across several blogs and decided to join. I have only 3 UFOs left to finish. I am also going to see if I can start and finish a few other quilts as well. Hope you will join us!

A Funny Thing Happened on the Way to Kentucky I drove to Kentucky a few weekends ago. When I got home I started to notice a rattling noise in my bumper whenever I closed my back gate. I wondered what it could be and after about the third time I shut that door and heard that rattle it finally dawned on me.

2 years ago I bought a RAV4. My parents came down not too long after. Mom was in the back seat and I heard her say something to the effect of oops! She dropped a handful of coins and they went into the seat. When I lifted the seats and looked under them I could not find any coins. There is a space under the back for storage. I opened that and looked in there. Still no coins. I walked away and never thought about them again.

Then the rattle. I wondered if those coins somehow worked their way down into my bumper. I just didn't think it could be possible. One day I noticed pennies on the ground. Hmmmm... the next time I shut that back door.....no rattle. I think it was that constant vibration of the long road trip to KY. I told mom the story and she thought she dropped more than pennies. She pointed out that the others could have fallen out on the road. Mystery solved....perhaps...

Here is another RR I completed my step on this month. Amy don't look if you want to be surprised!

1 comment:

Finn said...

Hi Swooze, so happy to have you joining us in the NYE countdown UFOa! It's an impressive number that we jointly want to finish...and I'm really excited about the interest shown. I've got you added now, thanks for the plug!
Hugs, Finn