Judy L's UFO Challenge

Wednesday, September 03, 2008

16 Motifs That is how many maple leaf wreaths I had to quilt. 13 down three to go. I plan to finish them tomorrow and then find my fabric for my binding. I am going to repeat my brown in the quilt in the binding.

Once those are done I have a few spots that I have to decide what to do with. Should I quilt something inside the stars in the yellow squares? The other spot is at the point of the 4 patches in the borders. One suggestion I had was to use more of the pattern that I used in the 4 patches. Suggest away please!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Swooze
You have been doing wonders I see. I tried to email you, but it bounces back, even when I tried reply. Don't know why????

I am ok, just busy busy. Thanks you for your thoughts.

Rhonda said...

Girlfriend, you are on a mission. Good for you. Spread that energy around.....LOL. Take care and have a great weekend.

tirane93 said...

i like the single leaf idea for the center yellow squares, but leaving them empty and puffy is also a viable option.