Judy L's UFO Challenge

Friday, December 12, 2008

Christmas Sewing Progress

- Fuschia quilt borders are now mitered. The backing is sewn and ready for the basting step.
- Golf quilt is measured and the plan for the backing is stirring in my head. I will put it together tonight.
- I have 50% off coupons for JoAnns and will be buying the battings today and opening them in the car so they can start to "relax". If I get home in time I will start basting the Fuschia quilt.

The yahoogroup Stashbuster is having their stay at home retreat this weekend. I plan to sew until I can't see straight! My goal is two quilted lap size quilts by Sunday night with bindings made and hopefully attached!

3 comments:

Susan said...

You are really getting it done.......

Looking forward to pictures.

Ele said...

My dear Swooze, pictures are not boring!! Next time you ask me for a picture of something I have done, I will say it is too boring for a pic, and see how you like that. You will whine and snivel and cry, but that is o.k., 'cause I will still love you!

Quilty hugs,
Ele in very cold Iowa

Alycia~Quiltygirl said...

Go - sew - go -sew - I am cheering you on!! As we are moving furniture and cleaning.. that is Booriiiing!