Judy L's UFO Challenge

Saturday, December 13, 2008

Stashbuster Virtual Retreat Progress

as of 3:00 p.m. Saturday

- golf quilt back made
- golf quilt basted
- backing fabric for FILs quilt washed

as of 9:00 p.m. Saturday

- fuschia quilt is basted
- golf quilt is about half way quilted. Working on stitch in the ditch. Will have to decide what to quilt in the big blocks.

as of 11:00 p.m. Saturday

- stitch in the ditch is done.
- have selected two possible motifs for the big blocks

I am done for the night. See you tomorrow.

4 comments:

Rhonda said...

Good for you!

Jeanne said...

You're doing very well today. Keep up the good work.

Anonymous said...

Great work Swooze I am impressed.

Greenmare said...

wow. I mean really WOW! you are an inspiration, but I need HELP! I keep starting new projects and I haven't finished a bunch of old ones!!!