- Finish piecing FILs quilt and quilt it
- Quilt Fuschia Chevron Posy quilt
- Quilt Golf quilt
- knit my socks
- Finish RR's on time - they are all done!
- made 3 aprons
- made body pillow case
- pieced 2 backs and pin basted 2 baby quilts
I have been thinking about my goals for 2009. I am going into the New Year with 6 unfinished quilts. I am calling 3 UFOs and 3 WIPs as I have been working on 3 of them actively. The 3 UFOs were created with the intent to use them for free motion practice.
So what do I want to accomplish in 2009?
- make and donate a QOV
- make a scrappy quilt
- make a blooming 9 patch for ds
- make one of dd's quilts
- finish what I start within a reasonable timeframe
- low buy. I accumulated too much this year
- organize and cull my sewing room/supplies
- continue kitting fabric and patterns. This is really eye opening.
Nothing earth shattering. Just a guide for me.