Judy L's UFO Challenge

Saturday, January 10, 2009

Quiltathon Progress

5:15 p.m. I have to make 12", 9", 6" and 3" blocks for this QOV. I have a test block made in the three biggest sizes and all the HSTs are sewn now for those sizes. I am trimming them now. I will sew the blocks in the larger sizes then will embark upon the 3" size next. Pictures later tonight.



11:41 p.m.




All the 12" blocks are done. All the 9" blocks are done. 7 of the 6" blocks will be done before I go to bed with 6 left. Then I have to make all the 3" blocks tomorrow. I should be able to top it tomorrow!

2 comments:

tirane93 said...

i like your fabric choice here and want to see your design wall when it's full of these.

Anonymous said...

I like the pattern. I am new to following quilt blogs so.. what is a QOV? thanks
maggie