Judy L's UFO Challenge

Wednesday, August 12, 2009

Flooding and Produce

On a trip back to Mesquite there was quite a bit of rain. We took these photos of a park nearby. I am not sure if you can see it but there is a baseball backstop down there. Amazingly it was back to normal 24 hours later.






At my June sew-in meeting at tirane's I was the lucky recipient of a fresh eggplant from her garden. DD and I took it back to Monroe and had fun cooking and then eating it. We have since made eggplant parmesan but none of them were as good as this one straight from the garden.

Some great mother-daughter time cooking a new to her dish.







4 comments:

Eva said...

Good to see you back on deck Swooze. Going good here, working hard, but not much quilting getting done because of this.
Cheers

julieQ said...

Looks like you had a good trip! Pretty eggplant, I love that purple color.

tirane93 said...

mmmm, eggplant!

Anonymous said...

Hi !.
You re, I guess , probably curious to know how one can reach 2000 per day of income .
There is no initial capital needed You may start earning with as small sum of money as 20-100 dollars.

AimTrust is what you need
AimTrust represents an offshore structure with advanced asset management technologies in production and delivery of pipes for oil and gas.

It is based in Panama with offices around the world.
Do you want to become really rich in short time?
That`s your choice That`s what you desire!

I feel good, I began to get real money with the help of this company,
and I invite you to do the same. If it gets down to select a correct companion who uses your money in a right way - that`s AimTrust!.
I take now up to 2G every day, and my first investment was 500 dollars only!
It`s easy to start , just click this link http://vypytexuv.wtcsites.com/vaqazeg.html
and lucky you`re! Let`s take our chance together to feel the smell of real money