Do you read Judy L's blog? She has a great post talking about your goals for the year and where you are on them. I am trying to remember if I set any goals....going to go look on the blog...brb...
Yep I did. Here they are from end of December.
- make and donate a QOV
- make a scrappy quilt
- make a blooming 9 patch for ds
- make one of dd's quilts
- finish what I start within a reasonable time frame
- low buy. I accumulated too much this year
- organize and cull my sewing room/supplies
- continue kitting fabric and patterns
Life got in the way in a BIG way this year. But I think I have done well with getting to sew. Recently I have spent more time at it and have seen some real progress. DD's quilt is one of the three that I mentioned having cut and started. Looks like I need to move that up on the priority list with her birthday in October.
How are you progressing on your goals?