Judy L's UFO Challenge

Thursday, January 21, 2010

Future Quilt for DS

I plan to make Saratoga Lights designed by Judy Laquidara. These are the colors I plan. Navy where she has blue and green and brown where she has gold and red. Here is where I would like your feedback. I plan to use that peachy color for the backround. The picture is a little washed out. It is very peachy/orangy. What do you think?

DS loves orange. I was originally going to use the orange where the blue is but it was the wrong tone.






5 comments:

Judy Laquidara said...

Would you like for me to be real nice and stick those fabrics in the EQ file and send it to you?

J Barham said...

I like those colors together. It will make a lovely quilt.

Gin said...

I am a fan of browns, but this one seems a bit flat in comparison to the vibrant green and blue. Do you have a warmer brown? I think this brown would drag down the energy.

Linda said...

I agree with Gin...try another brown. I think the other colors are fine together but the brown just doesn't work for me...

Jenni said...

It's a striking quilt, yours will be lovely I'm sure. It's hard to tell what the colours are - your brown is coming out grey on my computer.