Can You Chew All That You Bite Off?
I go to a local church that has a sew-in twice a month. The ladies there are mostly local guild members but some are invited guests of those ladies. I think this is the fourth month I have gone and I really enjoy the companionship.
I hoped to accomplish a lot. I took several projects with me. I wanted to:
- trim dd's quilt so that I can hand tack the binding on. Didn't do that.
- make the binding for my Aunt's quilt - DONE
- cut out a mystery quilt I am testing - DONE
- cut out and sew pieces for some underpants I am customizing for ostomy bags - cutting done
- cut and sew some fleece for baby blankets - got the cutting done
I had hoped to get a little more sewing done on some of these things but for 3 hours I think I accomplished a great deal!
I have this coming week off. Let's see what I can get done. My list includes sewing, cooking, decluttering and organizing tasks.
Sparkling Sampler Block H
34 minutes ago