I have all my blocks done. I went with a 3x4 setting. I was auditioning everything together so just took a closer (blurry) picture of a smaller section. I am glad that I chose the bright white for the stars. The Grand Illusion quilts I've seen so far with the bright white have been my favorites.
I have all the sashing pieces complete and I have my borders all pieced with the exception of the cornerstone 4- patch being sewn on. They are made though. Because I made a smaller version I had to figure out how many of each unit I needed. There are extras! Boy are there extras.
Here they are. A few border pieces. The one corner piece of the main block. A few star points and I think 14 extra sashing units. Well, components of those units. If you would like any ir all of these extras just leave me a comment. If there is a lot of interest I will do a random draw. My goal is to get this top together by Friday the 17th. When I get back from my sewing group I will notify the recipient then. Good luck!