My big plans were to :
- I am going to bind my two supersize 9 patch baby quilts.
- I am going to bind my 30s feedback patches quilt.
- I am going to quilt and bind my 5 Strip Stacks quilts. 2 primary colors and 3 pink and green.
- Finally I am going to piece, quilt and bind my queen size pink and black Poppy BQ quilt.
What I actually accomplished was to
- bind one supersize ninepatch shown below
- added the binding on the other supersize ninepatch
- created the binding for the feedsack patches
- get the backings for the strip stacks quilts all ready
- Got my Poppy BQ quilt to the top stage
In light of the fact that I have been working 7 days a week in the office it is amazing I got this much done! Next quarter will be much better!
Go to here to see what everyone else accomplished in their Q1 Finish along!