Judy L's UFO Challenge

Thursday, March 31, 2016

Q1 Finish Along


My big plans were to :

  • I am going to bind my two supersize 9 patch baby quilts.
  • I am going to bind my 30s feedback patches quilt.
  • I am going to quilt and bind my 5 Strip Stacks quilts.  2 primary colors and 3 pink and green.
  • Finally I am going to piece, quilt and bind my queen size pink and black Poppy BQ quilt.


What I actually accomplished was to 

  • bind one supersize ninepatch shown below
  • added the binding on the other supersize ninepatch
  • created the binding for the feedsack patches
  • get the backings for the strip stacks quilts all ready
  • Got my Poppy BQ quilt to the top stage
In light of the fact that I have been working 7 days a week in the office it is amazing I got this much done!  Next quarter will be much better!




Go to here to see what everyone else accomplished in their Q1 Finish along!

3 comments:

Glen QuiltSwissy said...

Yes, it is amazing you got that much done! Talk to you in a week!

Rhonda said...

I have missed you. Yes, it is amazing that you gotten some of your goals accomplished!

Cindy said...

Celebrate any finish! Woo hoo! Thank you for participating in the FAL, on behalf of the 2016 global FAL hosts.