Judy L's UFO Challenge

Saturday, December 31, 2016

OMG I finished my OMG


I went down to the wire. I quilted this Thursday, trimmed and added the binding last night and sewed the binding down today.


This is Raising Cane by Dorothy Young of A Pocket Full of Mysteries. I made this quilt either in 2009 or 2010 all from stash. It's 48.5" square.

My OMG from Elm Street Quilts for December was to finish this. Mission accomplished! I had also tagged this as one of my 4Q Finish Along Goals.

I'm linking with Elm Street Quilts and Finish Along 2016.

Happy New Year!

Swooze

5 comments:

Glen QuiltSwissy said...

conrats on your finish! I am DYING to sew again!

Chantal said...

Congrats! Another one marked as 2016 and sparing more room for other quilts in 2017. ;^)

Patty said...

Nice to finish a ufo. Thanks for linking up with Elm Street Quilts One Monthly Goal and congrats on your finish.

patty a. said...

Good for you to get this one done! Well done!

Rhonda the Rambler said...

Not THAT is a UFO! Nice!!! Thank you for sharing and for participating in the 2016 FAL. Hope to see you at the 2017 FAL. Commenting on behalf of the 2016 Global FAL Host Team.