Judy L's UFO Challenge

Tuesday, January 03, 2017

OMG January 2017

Elm Street Quilts hosts OMG each month. One Monthly Goal. You show and talk about your goal. You link to Elm Street Quilts in the first 7 days of the month. You have until the end of the month to write about your completion of your goal and then link that to Elm Street Quilts in the last 7 days of the month. And guess what! There are prizes. It doesn't cost anything to join and you get the reward of a finish.

This month I am going to complete a quilt I'm entering in a contest at a LQS in Mesquite. I need to get it quilted , bound and turned in soon. I'm just showing a small peek until the end of the month since there is public voting.


Join us! I'm linking up to Elm Street Quilts.

Swooze

3 comments:

Jennifer said...

Your sneak peek looks intriguing and I can't wait to see the reveal. Best of luck with the contest.

Kate said...

Very pretty colors. Good luck with your OMG this month.

Patty said...

Looks like a fun project. Thanks for linking up with Elm Street Quilts One Monthly Goal.