I've been diligently working on my Wanderlust quilt. As of Christmas Day I needed 67 more units. I thought that I would be able to get through them quickly but it looks like it took me three weeks to make them. I wondered why it took so long because I made a good number of them in just the past few days. I had to go back and read through my blog to see what I had been up to.
Happily I found that I had been accomplishing quite a bit. I quilted two quilts. I bound two quilts. I loaded another quilt on my frame and had started working on that as well. There has also been a lot of cleaning and organizing around here that has not been shown on the blog but it definitely accounts for a lot of my time.
With that said I'm now ready to start assembling my blocks for my quilt. I do need 48 more units that look very similar to the birds in the air block that I just completed but those should go pretty quickly.
A lot of this quilt has come from my mothers scrap basket. I'm linking up with Scraptastic Tuesday.