Judy L's UFO Challenge

Friday, June 02, 2017

June OMG

June? Really?

I've been doing well with achieving my goals with the One Monthly Goal, hosted by Patty at Elm Street Quilts, this year.

Here us my June goal. I am going to finish this quilt top. It is my Crossroads BOM that was hosted by my LQS, Wattafind. It was only 6 months long so not too drawn out. I am currently working on month 5 and ready to tackle month 6 with all the pieces for that row already assembled.

Here is where I left off.


Wish me luck! I'm linking up with Elm Street Quilts.

Hugs,

Swooze

4 comments:

Patty said...

Love the colorful blocks. Thanks for linking up with Elm Street Quilts One Monthly Goal and good luck with your project.

cityquilter grace said...

oooh i do love this quilt....so colorful and bright....

Danice G said...

Yes, very colorful and nice quilt :)

Glen QuiltSwissy said...

I love it! It doesn't look like you at all, but I like it!