Judy L's UFO Challenge

Saturday, January 27, 2018

From Sunrise to Sunset

I sewed and trimmed and sewed. I had a pile of half chevrons that were half trimmed. It took 1.5 hours to finish the trimming.


I started making the chevrons then joining them together into borders. Once I got the borders made I had to figure out how to turn the corner. It took me at least 5 hours to get to this point.







I made my corners and started attaching everything to the center. I had a plan up until this point but now I’m starting to rethink my plan. I will take a break to think and plan some more.




Hope you sewed today!


Swooze

5 comments:

Unknown said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
patty a. said...

Your border looks so good! I like your solution for turning the corners. 5 hours is a lot of time, but the excellent result shows!

Mary Marcotte said...

That's a great way to turn the corner. It has a bit of a ribbon look but not girly. Sooo, maybe a blue ribbon? :) (Sorry I couldn't pass it up.)

Rhonda said...

I absolutely love your borders!!! And I have found that the borders sometimes take much longer to figure out but it's worth all the headache!!!

cityquilter grace said...

looks fantastic!