Judy L's UFO Challenge

Sunday, January 14, 2018

Round 1

I’ve been working on Ray’s quilt. Round 1 was applied. Needs a good pressing. I have the overall plan for his quilt just need cutting sizes. I’ve been sketching and planning round 2. Pretty sure I have it figured out.



If you enlarge the photo you can see the brown looks like tooled leather.

I took a little time to pull out the 12 quilts on my FAL list. The flimsies are all now together with their designated back if I have one. 1 needs repair. All the bad spots are marked. 3 are in the piecing stage. 5 have their backings ready to go. Now to pull thread, cut batting and binding and get busy quilting!

How are you doing qith your quilting goals?

Swooze

6 comments:

Barb said...

I am ashamed to say that I didn't make any goals....just flying by the seat of my pants....HA!!

Rhonda said...

I'm at a complete stand-still at this point. Send me some of your energy please......LOL!!!

Chantal said...

Love that panel. I am working on my list very diligently. Ask me again at the end of March, lol. ;^)

Glen QuiltSwissy said...

Well. I have completer the quilting on and put the bi ding on my OMG, and have the Birds to a complete top now. Although I decided I needed a white border...so I guess that was really a lie.

patty a. said...

I have been getting my blue herringbone quilt tops sewn together with the fifth one on the design wall. I did make contact with a woman that I have been making Harley t-shirt quilts for her for the last two years for the poker run she has in honor of her deceased daughter. I know that I will see her in February at my nephew's band's show so she will pass off the shirts she has collected so I can make this year's quilt. I would say I am making progress so that is a good thing!

Bonnie said...

Goals? ugh... I usually did fine on my weekly goals. My year long goals? Meh -- not so well. I haven't even looked at year long goals yet. Yes, I sure see the tooled leather look on the brown. How cool is that?