Judy L's UFO Challenge

Friday, March 02, 2018

March OMG Setting

When I posted my February finish I began thinking about March. I struggled a little trying to decide. I remembered my list of 12 quilts I’d like to finish this year and chose from that list. Duh!

It’s my tumbler quilt. I want the backing to be red but the quilt isn’t agreeing with me. I may just use the same blue as the border or even the gray of the inner border. Thoughts?


Linking up with Patty at Elm Street Quilts for One Monthly Goal.

What’s your goal?

Swooze

5 comments:

cityquilter grace said...

put anything on the back and bind it in red....maybe?

Glen QuiltSwissy said...

Either would be good, I might go with the gray if you have enough. Or even a pairing of the blue and grey together. Even so, I don’t think I would hate the red.....

Glen QuiltSwissy said...

PS. I mailed the book yesterday

Chantal said...

For me the back is unimportant to the point that I usually just put anything together as long as it doesn't swear against the binding I want to use, it's fine by me. The longer I read blog the more I realize a lot of people are very particular about the backing. So, I am starting to give the backing a little bit more attention. Meanwhile, I have no idea about your dilemma. Sorry. ;^)

Patty said...

Great quilt top! Thanks for linking up with Elm Street Quilts One Monthly Goal and good luck on your project.