Judy L's UFO Challenge

Tuesday, April 17, 2018

Quilting Double Four Patch

i am quilting this right now.


I had this “great” idea. I would quilt it on the diagonal. I planned to make it wonky. After it was loaded and I thought that through a little more I decided to quilt more like Vs all meeting in the center.

I am not quite halfway. It’s easier but I wish I had used my ruler to guide my wonky lines a bit more. I wish I hadn’t quilted quite as many lines. But it is fine. I will finish it as is.

Not sure you can see the quilting here. I hope to finish tomorrow.


What are you working on?

Swooze

2 comments:

Glen QuiltSwissy said...

Quilting on the diagonal? I hadn't thought about doing that on my long arm. I just ordered some of Angela Walter rulers. Maybe I will become the Ruler Queen

patty a. said...

Love that scrappy quilt!