Judy L's UFO Challenge

Saturday, May 05, 2018

Border Creek Station Mystery

I am working on their 16th mystery. I think I’m on installment 7 so this started in October. 2 more installments to go.

I have been googling Border Creek Station mysteries from previous years to no avail. Are you familiar with them?

I was in the process of putting together 54 pinwheel blocks for the border. When I went to the LQS today the teacher of the mystery asked if I could bring the completed center from last months installment for our next meeting in 2 weeks.

I had wanted to get those pinwheels done but decided to sew the center.

It needs a hot date with the iron 😂😂. I also worked on the pinwheels and completed a few. I have over 30 pinned ready for their final seam.

I’ll be finishing the pinwheels then back to the Hells Angels quilt.

What are you sewing these days?

Swooze

1 comment:

Chantal said...

Oh! This is gorgeous. I love it already and it has no borders. Sounds like you need a LOT of pinwheels for the border. How big is the center?
P.S. The pictures are supersized so there is only a sliver that appears on your blog. In order to see this beauty, I saved the pictures on my desktop. I was then able to see the entire picture. I hope you'll be able to solve this little issue so everyone can see your wonderful center. ;^)