Judy L's UFO Challenge

Tuesday, May 23, 2017

May OMG Finished!

My goal for May was to make two flimsies from my row by row quilt and to finish my bandana shirt. You've already seen the two flimsies:



They will be quilted later on.

Tonight I finished my bandana shirt. The iriginsl pattern called for using 6 bandanas. While I was shopping I decided to make it reversible. 12 bandanas. This is one of my 2Q goals for the finish along.


I plan to wear it as a windbreaker on the motorcycle.

Linking up with Elm Street Quilts and She Can Quilt for 2Q FAL. My list if FAL goals is here.

Hugs,

Swooze

7 comments:

patty a. said...

Good job! I have to go back and look to see what my goal was! LOL!!

Shauna said...

great shirt, I love that it is reversable

Patty said...

Cool shirt. Thanks for linking up with Elm Street Quilts One Monthly Goal and congrats on your finish.

cityquilter grace said...

ooh i loooove the shirts! far out...

Laura said...

Groovy! :)

Bonnie said...

Great finishes. You get a lot done -- and work too. I need to address my Row by Rows from 2014. And, then I might let myself do something with the kits from 2015. Sigh.

Marci Girl said...

Well I've never seen a shirt designed like that, it's so cool! Thanks for linking up on behalf of the 2017 global Finish-A-Long hosts.