I did it! I finished my May One Monthly Goal. I had to finish up the quilting, trim and bind it and attach the label.
Go visit Red Letter Quilts to see how everyone else did with their goal.
I had a little setback with the binding where I hadn't completely caught the edge at the bottom of the binding but caught it before I hand stitched the binding down. I washed and dried it and while removing the threads I found a spot that wasn't sewn quite right near the binding. I opened that up and repaired the spot then reattached the binding. I rather catch these problems now than have the recipient find them!
Here it is. A 3 yard quilt from Fabric Cafe called Step Up. Made in honor of my boyfriends sisters 70th birthday. I used the invitation to her surprise party as the label.