I put the last stitches in the quilt repair I targeted for this months goal. I found places where it appears there was a previous fix but they didn’t add quilting stitches so I finished that part as well.
All these triangles were whipstitched together. In order for the stitches to not show I made lots of tiny stitches.
My repairs are the purple and plaid. These two photos show them as I was adding them in. You can see the quilting stitches.
At this distance it seems to stick out like a sore thumb.
A full shot shows it blends with all the other solids and plaids. There were lots of loose seams that had to be stitched in addition to the replaced blocks. I told the owner to fix it or have it fixed as she finds a loose spot and not let them build up again. I return it today and hope she’ll be pleased.
Linking up with Patty at Elm Street Quilts for her OMG linkup.