I made three of these little gems several years back. A year or two ago my friend Laurie quilted them all for me. I made binding for all of them several weeks ago and attached it to one of them. I was experimenting with machine binding the quilt. I made good progress but never good enough to satisfy me. I will try again in the future but for now I hand tacked the binding to the back. It was a nice little travelling project. I will be binding the other two over the coming weeks between other things.
This is a McCalls pattern and the pattern can be found here.
Machine Quilting the Broken Dishes
1 hour ago