Judy L's UFO Challenge

Tuesday, August 14, 2007

Why Did That Baby Irish Chain Become a UFO? I intend to share this info with each UFO I finish but forgot to do so this time around. I actually bought this top off ebay from a gal I know in Maine. She had hand quilted it about half way. I didn't want to finish it by hand so picked all those stitches out and machine quilted it. In fact this is the first quilt I quilted on my new Janome 6500. She quite working on it because she felt it took too long to do and wanted to work on faster things. What a shame. It was so close and her quilting was great!

I will be posting another pic with the recipient of the quilt as soon as I meet him!

3 comments:

Betty said...

Love the Irish Chain. Just love the traditional quilts! Great job with the machine quilting!

Judy said...

Congrats on the finish! Great job!

Alycia~Quiltygirl said...

Very nice quilt! and WTG on getting it finished it time - you would have looked good in the tiara though!!