Judy L's UFO Challenge

Thursday, July 24, 2008

Vacationing and Quilting

Still enjoying time with my parents here. We have eaten a lot both in and out. My hubby used to be the grill master but I had to try it out since he has a hard time walking in the yard due to his knee. I made some T-bones and they turned out great! I cooked nachos for Dad. He really likes them and was disappointed at the ones he got at the restaurant we went to.

My parents, son and I enjoyed a round of golf at the local par 3 course. I have not played in such a long time. I managed to step in a hole, twist my ankle and fall. Hurt for a good part of the day but by night I was fine. We are going out tomorrow for another round. I will watch out for those holes!

Can't think of much else of note. Just spending time together!

LOOK! I sewed 9 more stitches! Well, a few more than that. I updated the 7 Sisters progress box on the left side of my blog. I finished the side setting triangles on the third side and decided to go around to the fourth side and finish those triangles as well. Only 5 left to go. Maybe I will be done with them before the folks leave.

I will try to post some pics tomorrow of our golf outing.

1 comment:

Zegi said...

Hurray for vacations! And you are even managing to quilt. Lucky you :)