Back in this post I talked about 12 kits that I had put together and wanted to make up next.
- There is a bolt of red, white and blue. I made a QOV from that.
- Pampered pooch fabric and pattern. Just topped that
- OU fabric. I don't know if there was fabric for one or two there but two were made and delivered
- Black and yellow purse. Still a kit.
- Red white and blue split decision. Still a kit
- Red White and Black Spring Breeze. Done.
- Pink and Brown quilt. Still a kit.
- BQ Quilt. After a year and a half I finally found the missing fabric tonight...still a kit.
- Red and White Irish Chain. Still a kit
- 3 Giant Ninepatch quilts. Topped
- Chevron Daisy - done
- 1 more but I can't see it. Probably not a quilt.
So from my dozen I have 5 completed quilts and 4 quilt tops. That is from 6 of those kits. In that timeframe there have been more quilts completed or topped. I have been very productive and am quite pleased.
I will have to set goals around these remaining kits and see if I can get them done within a set timeframe.