Judy L's UFO Challenge

Tuesday, January 04, 2011

Planning for the Coming Year

I am interested in several crafts but don't seem to get around to them all. I know I don't make the best use of my time so I decided to lay out a plan of what I want to work on this year. Here is my list for the year.


Quilting

  • gavan t-shirt quilt
  • darcy t-shirt quilt
  • denim and flannel quilt
  • bust animal prints
  • mom's bloomers quilt
  • marks pool quilt
  • marks texas hold em quilt
  • marks asian quilt
  • baby bq
  • matchstick marimba
  • UFOs

Cross Stitch

  • needle rolls
  • bell pulls

Crocheting

  • striped afghan
  • hot pads
  • socks

Knitting

  • shawls
  • pot scrubbers

Tatting

  • anything

I will be using this list to help me organize. If it isn't on the list I will need to put it away, out of sight. If it is on the list I will make sure it is easily accessible. Wish me luck!

3 comments:

Barb said...

Wow.....amazing....

Can't wait to see what all you will be doing.

Quilter Kathy said...

I feel overwhelmed by my projects, and I only have 1 hobby! Good luck with your list!

Gari in AL said...

I like your list, I am a list person. The only thing I would add is that if it's not on the list but I want to do it anyway, something has to come off the list to make a place for it. That way the list doesn't get too long. Then I would have another list for possible inclusions: that's for when a new idea strikes. See, I am a real list person.