Judy L's UFO Challenge

Friday, January 27, 2012

And She Sewed....

So my goal was to get to the halfway mark of making all the winged triangles I needed for the center blocks. I fell short by 10 or so. But what I really wanted to do was to make this little baby. Bonnie likened it to a crab. See the eyes? They are white. I love it. So many on Bonnie's yahoogroup had alignment issues or questions and I had to try it to see if I would face the same problem.

It isn't pressed yet so it is curling up a tad. I think it looks great. I was going to make as many of these as I had wings for but then decided to keep trucking on the wings. All the wings. Only about 200 to go. You know I am going to do something different don't you? LOL! Maybe finish off 4 blocks worth so I can make a little setting to see what it looks like. I am hopeless!











No comments: