Judy L's UFO Challenge

Wednesday, January 23, 2013

Folding Stash

I have been looking for the "perfect" way to fold stash.  Finally accepting that doesn't exist I used Bonnie Hunter's method and have started folding.  I still have a long way to go but it will get done soon enough.  I have cubbies to the left of this cabinet and have been putting FQs there.  Third shelf down contains "kits" that I made myself. 

I decided to work on a second Orca Bay that was Bonnie Hunter's Mystery from 2011.  I was gifted all the parts and ended up with enough for two.  The first is a flimsy at the moment.





4 comments:

Glen QuiltSwissy said...

Whoa! Another post! And it is not even my birthday!

Rhonda said...

Your stash looks so neat. I need to refold and sort as well!!

phxquilt said...

Congrats on your progress! I do well to keep mine divided by color family.

Donna in NW FL said...

Hi, Swooze, remember me? Donna from West Monroe - now from Pensacola! Hope you are doing well!