Judy L's UFO Challenge

Wednesday, January 16, 2019

1Q FAL 2019

It’s that time! Time to declare what you want to finish for the first quarter of 2019. I try to thoughtfully choose my list of items but as soon as I make that list I start thinking and, and, and. This time is no different! Dang it!

1) BCS Mystery Quilt 2017-2018 needs quilting

2) Armadillo wall hanging. Needs quilting

3) Yoda quilt. Needs quilting

4) Renees yellow top. Needs quilting

5) Awareness - red black. Needs quilting

6) Pink Poppy BQ. Needs quilting

7) Marys Strippy - bike. Needs quilting

8) Vikki's Baby quilt. Needs quilting

9) Double Wedding Ring. Needs quilting

10) Nancies Floral and White Blocks. Needs quilting.

11) Red and White bow tie. Needs quilting

12) Scrappy Mountain Majesties. Needs quilting

13) Pieced together contest. Needs quilting

14) Rays Horse Quilt. Neefs quilting

15) Halloween Half Hexi. Needs quilting

16) Aquarium. Piecing

17) Selvedge Tree. Piecing

18-25) Charity quilts. Needs quilting

-AND-

26) 3 postcards. New start
27) Hedgehog pincushion. New start
28) I Found a Quilted Heart. New start
29) Strip Stack quilt. Needs quilting
30) Three yard quilt. Needs quilting

Some piecing, lots of quilting. New starts and UFOs. Varietybis the spice of life they say.

Linking with Leanne at She Can Quilt for 1Q Finish Along. Are you playing along?

Swooze

5 comments:

Glen QuiltSwissy said...

Looks like you are going to be doing a LOT of quilting in the next three months! I actually need to do the same. I have a stack of, oh, maybe 10-15 quilts that just need quilting.

Patty said...

That has to be a list for the year- right? I am still working off my list from last year. I have crossed off one item so far. I just want to get Sammy’s quilt done first.

Chiska said...

It's nice to have options though!

Moira said...

Nice list of things to work on and finish up this first quarter!

Thistle Thicket Studio said...

Great list! No harm in having a big list, great way to track all your UFOs. Can't wait to see your finishes. On behalf of the 2019 global FAL hosts, thank you for participating in the Finish-A-Long!