I talked about my goals for 2009 but not specifically about January. It is easy. I am working on things that I "owe".
- baby quilts (2) for a friend. I just shipped them
- QOV that I pledged to Alycia
It should be easy to meet these goals. My issue is that I don't have a plan other than the QOV and have already caught myself spinning my wheels while I decided what I wanted to accomplish next. I just suggested the theme for the Stashbuster retreat as "Gifts for 2009". I should heed my own advice.
- quilt my daisy quilt for me
- start piecing batik blooming 9 patch for ds
- find oriental print fabric I bought to make a quilt for dd
This will keep my January full!