Judy L's UFO Challenge

Thursday, January 08, 2009

January Goals

I talked about my goals for 2009 but not specifically about January. It is easy. I am working on things that I "owe".

  • baby quilts (2) for a friend. I just shipped them
  • QOV that I pledged to Alycia

It should be easy to meet these goals. My issue is that I don't have a plan other than the QOV and have already caught myself spinning my wheels while I decided what I wanted to accomplish next. I just suggested the theme for the Stashbuster retreat as "Gifts for 2009". I should heed my own advice.

  • quilt my daisy quilt for me
  • start piecing batik blooming 9 patch for ds
  • find oriental print fabric I bought to make a quilt for dd

This will keep my January full!

2 comments:

Susan said...

I will be watching to see those projects finished.

Babs said...

Sounds like a good plan!