Judy L's UFO Challenge

Monday, May 12, 2008

May Goals Here we are half way into May and I didn't list my goals. I am sure you know I am on a finishing frenzy. I have already finished two UFOs this month and have my sights set on the next one to finish. I will be working out the quilting plan on my Chain Events quilt and continue to work on the 7 Sisters. I really need to get some serious time in on the 7 Sisters or I am going to be caught as the Queen of UFOs with that one.

  • quilt Chain Events by end of May
  • get to half way point on quilting 7 Sisters
  • move round robins along a little more quickly
  • put final touches on ugly challenge tote bag

2 comments:

Rhonda said...

You can do it girlfriend!

Nana's Quilts said...

Just sent a g-mail note. What's happened to More Quilting 4 fun?

Marne
Nana's quilts