Judy L's UFO Challenge

Thursday, September 25, 2008

I Checked My Goals for September I am always uncertain what I had hoped to finish as the month draws to a close. I have my tote left to finish. There were 3 in all but 2 are done and mailed. The other item was to knit chemo caps and mail them to my friend. I heard from a lot of other people that they had the same plans. I wondered if I should continue with this plan and decided to ask her what she thought. Her idea was what I had hoped she would say. She said she would donate extras to others she encounters that would like a hat.

I didn't list my other goal of getting RR's done this month but I still want to accomplish that as well. I have mailed off at least three this month and have a fourth almost ready to go. It isn't due until October but the recipient is prepared to accept it. I hope to mail this weekend.

September...a very good month!

No comments: