Judy L's UFO Challenge

Saturday, May 29, 2010

My Sewing Group Met Today

I dropped Mom's civil war top off to be quilted. I didn't take a picture of it but my friend did. Maybe I can get the pic from her. I will definately photograph it when I pick it up. Mom did a great job!

Remember this project? Today I added the first border to this top and put together two more centers that look just like it. I will add borders as soon as I can and post pics. I will make a goal to have them ready for design wall Monday.

I gave my son his Saratoga Lights quilt for his 17th birthday yesterday. He smiled and hugged it. True appreciation. I will post a pic of the completed quilt tomorrow.

Please come back for the eye candy!

1 comment:

Babs said...

You were on a roll! Can't wait to see them finished!