Judy L's UFO Challenge

Sunday, May 23, 2010

Walking the Dog

When I first got to my folks my mother asked me to come look out the front door. This lady was walking her dogs. I thought...ok...what about it. She said wait and watch. The next thing I saw was someone tagging along.



















The first time I saw him he was following on the road. Of course when I have the camera ready he decided to take a little more scenic route. Do you see him? Up by the porch? It was very entertaining to watch.



















2 comments:

floribunda said...

I used to have a neighbor whose cat always followed along when the dog went for a walk -- very fun to watch!

free indeed said...

must not be as rare as we think. One of our cats over the years was a faithful follower and my daughter's two cats will also follow her when she takes the baby out for a walk in the stroller...down the street and back.