Judy L's UFO Challenge

Friday, August 20, 2010

Sitting and Sewing

I sat and sewed with Babs. tirane and Nancy last weekend. I finished piecing these blocks and another set of 12 in animal prints. I also put together the center of a baby quilt (again same pattern show below).

Tonight my DD and I went to a sit and sew with Linda. Thanks for the reminder today Linda. It was great to meet you all and I look forward to attending future meetings. DD layed these blocks out that were started while we were in NY in July. I have the top sewn into two halves. Plan to finish this one very soon.
























1 comment:

Linda said...

Swooze, I'm so glad you're getting to sew with all your friends.

I loved all your BQ quilts and your DD was so cute. I know she's going to love this one.

Thanks for coming to our Sit N Sew and please come again soon....