Judy L's UFO Challenge

Sunday, August 22, 2010

Stash Report - August 22, 2010

In spite of that 100 yard leap from the wagon I made earlier this year I do care about busting stash. I have moved several quilts along to the point of quilting and will need that fabric for backings soon.

I bought 1 yard last night for bindings to finish up two quilts I just got back from the quilter. I am still way in the red but enjoying getting some things done!

Check back with Judy L to see how everyone else is doing with their stash busting efforts.

2 comments:

Tamera said...

Hey, when you fall off the wagon, you just have to get back on!

Congrats on getting some quilts to the finishing phase. That's what it's all about, isn't it?

Lori said...

Did you have fun jumping of the wagon is more important. I'll be flying off the wagon in a few months. Trying to get rid off old stuff to make room for new stuff
:-)