Judy L's UFO Challenge

Tuesday, March 01, 2011

Judy L's UFO Challenge

UFO #10 was drawn for February. I pulled it out. I pressed it. I got the backing out. I started thinking about how to quilt it. I got a call that required me to leave LA and go back to Texas. There went any hope of finishing it. I will get it quilted this month!

UFO #1 was drawn for March. Go ahead and click on the link. I will wait here. You back? OK. While that pic is very pretty that is actually UFO #4 that is at the quilter now. Mine is a baggy of cut up little pieces. How lucky can I be? I threw that baggy in my luggage to bring back to TX. I have a sew in Friday night plus a slow work week (I am working from home). I am going to sew great guns on this. My goal is a top (and backing) for this month. Mom and Dad will be visiting me this month. Guess what Mom is going to be helping me do!

No comments: