Judy L's UFO Challenge

Friday, November 17, 2017

Petroglyphs

Well due to the colors I could argue this is a petroglyph. Sadly it is just the casualty of a closed door. That was probably a kinder death than some of his siblings or cousins experience at my house. I remember finding babies on the fur of my dogs. They’d drop onto them for a free ride into the house. I try not to think about that too much.



Now that Artemis lives here let me just say there is carnage. We try to rescue them....
Bad cat!!
Hugs,
Swooze

5 comments:

Chantal said...

But what are they? The photo is larger than the size of your blog so all I can see is ... a leg ... and a ... tail? If that's a leg, it has very long toes. Please explain this to me. I'm so curious now. ;^)

patty a. said...

Yes, please more detail. Your photo is just a partial so I can't tell what it is either. Kind of looks like a frog.

patty a. said...

I still don't know what it is but it's is pretty gross! Better outside than inside the house!

ShinyNewThing said...

ewww, gross. I hate it when spiders come inside our house, I could not cope with lizards. Not sure our cat could either!

Glen QuiltSwissy said...

Yuck.....is that a mouse?